Blasting Services & Media
What Type of Media do we use to Prepare our Parts for Coating?
The glass grit abrasive we use was created by imploding, cleaning, and grading recycled container and commercial glass to produce a high quality blast.
What are Some Advantages to using Recycled Glass Grit?
- Free from heavy metals and all toxic contaminates
- Lower disposal costs
- Elminating this valuable resouce from the landfill
- Clean & safe to handle
- Capable of producing a “white metal” finish
- Leaves less surface residue & embedment, thus reducing clean up costs
- Particles may be used many times
- Lower density means a greater volume per weight can be obtained, thus increasing productivity, i.e. more particles directed at surface per given weight
Technical Specifications & Product Grades?